Saturday, July 30, 2011

My birthday 2011




I got all kinds of great presents this year, I guess it was because I told everyone exactly what I wanted! Most of it was ghost hunting equipment. I also got a beautiful pair of earrings and an antique garnet ring. Last night we had dinner at Chateau Du Lac in old Metairie. It was wonderful. I had my first French 75 and it won't be the last. We both had the rich, beef broth-y French Onion soup, then shared the cheese plate and Belgian endive salad. He had the steak and I had the duck. For dessert (we were too full to eat it all) they brought out a ladyfinger/apricot/whipped cream shortcake kinda thing with a candle and sang happy birthday to me. Thank you to my sweetie for the lovely dinner and the surprise champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment